Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: I finished my exams today!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll still go to the other boards, but it's so much nicer here

    *makes myself at home*

    SPF

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SugarPlumFairy:
    I'll still go to the other boards, but it's so much nicer here

    *makes myself at home*

    SPF
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ditto

    what technology did you take btw?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its annoying isn't it?

    you revise all this stuff and nothing is on the paper!

    have you already done a physics paper? or do you not have to take it?

  4. #34
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Magenta_Feelings:
    its annoying isn't it?

    you revise all this stuff and nothing is on the paper!

    have you already done a physics paper? or do you not have to take it?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I've finished my Science, because we did a modular course. We did nine modules through Yr 10 and had half hour exams for each module, and then had two final exams of two and a half hours with a section for each science and then a "Questions Relating to Previously Tested Modules" section. So I'm done with Science, fortunately!

    SPF

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lucky you!

    that way sounds a lot better than our way. we have to take 3 science exams, 1 hour 45 minutes each.

    which exam did you find the hardest/easiest?

  6. #36
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it works out to about the same amount of examination time in the end too - it just means we can forget about most of the Yr 10 stuff.

    I thought Maths non-calculator was by far the hardest, and Geography were the easiest.

    What about you?

    SPF

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i thought English was the hardest (i'm crap at it!)...summat about
    'what have you learnt about yourself playing children's games?'

    erm...?!?! lol...i like to win?!

    Chemistry was the easiest [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a really weird question!

    I didn't have anything like that in English... I thought English was OK though, it's one of my better subjects.

    SPF

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what was your question(s)?

  10. #40
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh... I had one about a safari park, another about community work abroad.. And I can't remember what the other one was...

    SPF

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •